Site Strip Out & Clearance
Complete strip-out & clearance service for your property
With over 10 years of experience, we can help with your property strip-out and clearance needs
What is Property Strip-Out?
A strip out service is about providing a managed service to strip out an existing building which is going to be either refurbished or renovated, re-purposed for other use or completely demolished.
Building strip-outs are a specialised service as it involves a wide variety set of skills and experience. For example, aspects of this include:
- The removal of existing fixtures and fittings if in-situ
- The removal of internal floors, ceilings (conventional, suspended or other)
- Structural including non-load bearing partitions and non structural walls
- Other structures, plant or equipment which may be on-site
- Stock, display and racking systems, fixtures and fittings
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning systems and lighting
- Removal of utilities including gas, electricity, water and telecoms
DGR Building Maintenance have been providing strip-out services across the North West and throughout the UK since 2010 and have worked with large brands including Home Bargains, B&M, Chapelhouse and hotel, leisure and public houses to not only provide a complete strip-out service but also to provide full property refurbishment projects.
How do you clear the property?
When a full strip-out service is provided, there are many types of of materials that may be in use including:
- Bricks & mortar
- A variety of metals
- Slates and tiles
- Electrical & communication cabling
- Appliances and equipment including machinery and plant
As a company that is dedicated to reducing the impact we have on the local environment and also the planet, we do wherever possible recycle, reuse and reclaim any materials, reducing the volume of waste being sent to landfill. We only send to landfill the materials that cannot be reused for any purpose, and any hazardous materials are disposed of in accordance with legislation in place.
What type of properties do you strip-out?
For over ten years we've been helping a range of clients, from commercial, industrial and leisure and hotels with their strip-out and clearance requirements including:
- Commercial sites and offices
- Industrial units, warehouses and storage units
- Hotels and bed and breakfasts
- Public houses, bars, restaurants and cafes
- Retail shops and units
- Schools and churches
- Car dealerships
Whatever the property, large or small, DGR have the team and the skills to assist with either partial or complete strip out and clearance requirements.
When providing a property stripping-out service, what safety concerns are important?
Working for either property owners or fit out contractors we take a systematic approach to all work ensuring that we plan every step of the strip out process to minimise interruption and ensure the site is cleared in a fast, efficient and safe manner enabling the fit-out to commence at the earliest opportunity.
Before we commence on any work project, we provide Risk Assessment Method Statements to ensure that you know the extent of the work.
Health and Safety is of the most paramount important for your staff, our staff and the general public, and we're proud to be committed to only the highest standards of H&S during all of the projects we undertake.
Where do you provide strip-out & clearance services?
Although based in Southport, DGR have provided strip-out and clearance services across the UK including:
- Grand Junction Retail Park, Crewe
- Moregate Retail Park, bury
- Meols Cop Retail Park, Southport
- Burnden Retail Park, Bolton
- Airport Business Park, Southend
- Edmonton Green Shopping Centre, London
- Trafford Retail Park, Redditch
- Turner Rise Retail Park, Colchester
- Hamilton Retail Park, Lanarkshire
- Riverside Retail Park, Chelmsford
- Parsonage Retail Park, Leigh
- West Farm Retail Park, Folkestone
- Forge Retail Park, Glasgow
- St Johns Shopping Centre, Liverpool
- Chelmer Village Retail Park, Chelmsford
- Cavern Walks, Liverpool
- The Mall, Blackburn
- Valegate Retail Park, Cardiff